General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope and Definitions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms“) will apply when you access [http://www.p-therapy.com/] (the “Website“) or engage in use of any of the services provided by us or by practitioners through the Website.
(2) Any reference to “we“/“us”/”our” in these Terms is a reference to P-Therapy Limited located at 176a Stoke Newington Rd, London N16 7UY.
(3) Any reference to “therapists”, “P-Therapists“, “coaches“, “counsellors” or “practitioners” means those who use the Website to engage with clients for the provision of therapy services. For the avoidance of doubt therapists operate as independent contractors and are not providing services as employees of P-Therapy Limited.
(4) Any reference to “clients” means users of the Website who engage in use of therapy services provided by therapists.
(5) Any reference to “user/users” means you, the user of the Website, including therapists, clients and other third party users.
(6) Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website and engaging in use of the services provided. By accessing any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and any modifications or amendments to these Terms that we make at any time for any reason. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. Click here to print/download a copy.
(7) These Terms are only available in the English language.
User Personal Information
(8) To make it easier for users to use the Website and engage in the services, we may request key items of personal information such as your name, company name, e-mail/postal address, paypal and/or credit card details.
(9) Any personal information provided by users will be kept on a database so that we may notify you of new services or other updates to the Website in the future. Personal information provided by users may also be used to contact users more generally regarding the therapy services provided. At any time, on request, we will be happy to provide users with full details of the personal information that we hold on you. To remove your details from our database please contact us at [email protected]
(11) Your personal information is held on a secure, confidential database for use only by P-Therapy Limited. We do not share or sell personal information with any third parties other than your chosen therapist. However, we and/or your therapist may have to provide some information to organisations to process your payment for the services provided. This is especially so for credit card verification. We do not permit these companies to use such information for any other purpose.
(12) Therapists advertising their services on the Website have opted in to having their personal information listed and made available for the public, and potential clients.
This data has been provided as a service to the general public and should not be taken, copied or used by any third party organisations, without the written permission of the individuals listed on the Website. Should we be made aware of any such situations, appropriate action will be taken.
(13) We do not monitor the content of therapist or other third party websites. Any link provided on this Website is solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for any third party website.
(14) Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
(15) We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to users where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
(16) We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
(17) We do not:
(i) accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
(ii) guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis; or
(iii) guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
(18) When clients engage services from the Website, our aggregate liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of the services with which that client engages.
(19) Our aggregate liability to therapists for any loss or damage arising in connection with these Terms shall be limited in respect of each claim, to the purchase price of the services that you have provided to clients during the calendar month prior the date on which the loss or damage occurs.
(20) We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us, our therapists or other suppliers.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
(21) Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
(22) We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission. P-Therapy takes matters of intellectual property very seriously and reserves its right to take appropriate action, including but not limited to the issue of court proceedings, in the event of your unauthorised use of the intellectual property rights which subsist in the content and materials of the Website
Client Promises to Us
(23) You confirm that:
(i) you are over 18 and
(ii) all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.