Posts Tagged ‘Petra Velzeboer’
The Fulfillment Specialist
Niche – Individuals who are looking for fulfillment: Career or Personal Adolescents.
Parents and Adolescents dealing with anxiety and/or transition.
My clients achieve results because they’re ready to put in the work necessary to create change. My biggest successes have been with parents, adolescents, and individuals looking for career-change or overall life fulfillment! We can re-frame stress, anxiety and mental health issues so that they are gifts rather than set-backs and allow your whole authentic self to achieve fulfillment.
My clients are ready for change. They’re ambitious, curious about the world and ready to find out how to fully live their dreams and create their unique impact in the world.
Petra has an incredible ability to unlock parts of my mind that no one else can. The smart bit however is that she doesn’t do it; she gets ME to do it, which is more rewarding. -Male 42
Petra has been extraordinary. She’s gone above and beyond and has helped me more than words can express. –Female 45
In only a few sessions Petra has helped me gain a much clearer perspective of my problems and has helped me profusely in the road to solving them. I cannot recommend her enough! –Male 20
Do you ever feel like you’re just reacting to life? You’re constantly busy or anxious but never sit back to think about where you’re headed. You may pause and look back thinking that a lot of stuff has happened but then realise none of this stuff is connected to who you truly are or what you truly want?
Imagine if you could map out where you want to go and write the detail in your story. Imagine if that’s the story you lived your life by…imagine that you consciously made choices about your life instead of having things happen to you. Imagine the possibilities of us working together to make your dreams a reality.
I offer a program focused on results – We will discover what fulfillment looks like for you and map out a way of getting you there.
FeesI offer a program focused on results. We will agree on the outcomes we are working towards in our first session.
I offer a program focused on results. We will agree on the outcomes we are working towards in our first session.
Face-to-Face in South East London: £70 per session or £390 for 6 sessions (£65 per session)
Skype/Telephone £65 per session or £360 for 6 sessions (£60 per session)
Contact me at [email protected] and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Training & Qualifications
- Professional Co-Active Coach – Coach Training Institute (CTI)
- Professional Training in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness – British Mindfulness Institute
- Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Volunteer Mentor for young adults – 2nd Chance. Possibility Street
- MSc Psychodynamics of Human Development – Birkbeck University
- Therapeutic Integrative Counselling – Lambeth College
- Brief Solution Focussed Therapy – BRIEF
- Adolescents Transition & Resilience – Trust for the Study of Adolescence
- Assessment and Support Planning – Catch22
- Working with young people – The Open University
- Young People’s Rights within the Education System – Youth Access
- Counselling Young People who have Experienced or witnessed trauma in their families – Youth Access
- Behaviour Management – Leap / Confronting Conflict
- Mediation Skills – The London Action Trust
- Rickter Scale Practitioner – The Rickter Company
- Assessing Risk to Vulnerable adolescents where family substance misuse exists
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) – The Association for NLP
- Legal Issues in therapeutic work with children and young people – BACP
With a background in Coaching, Youth Work, Counselling, Mental Health, Parenting and the Charity Sector, I have a unique ability to empathise with your struggle, and offer support & advice on techniques that will free you to unleash your full potential. I will Coach you with the aim of moving you forward to the life you want: If we get stuck along the way we can address this so that you can move further than you ever thought possible.
- Charities I am involved with are Get Connected, YoungMinds, Mindful/BeatBullying and Catch22. This includes telephone counselling for under 25s with Get Connected and as a specialist parent advisor through YoungMinds.
- I facilitate workshops with Pixel Learning in secondary schools across the UK based on the Channel 4 Documentary Stranger on a Bridge.
- I facilitate parent workshops on anxiety, stress and transitions.